Businesses Shaken by Covid-19 Epidemic

LG Group said that if Covid-19 epidemic is not contained in the next two weeks, it will run out of input materials for production. With hundreds of containers of imported input materials congested at Lang Son Border Gate, Samsung Group will face a 50% sales drop in 2020 if these commodities are not cleared in time.

Van Don to Be Recreational- Industrial Complex with Casino

11:45:49 AM | 19/2/2020

The island district of Van Don in Quang Ninh province is set to become a sea-based economic zone including an entertainment complex with casinos and high-class sea and island tourism.

German Businesses Appreciate Vietnam's Prompt, Effective Response to Covid-19

11:29:32 AM | 18/2/2020

To assess novel Coronavirus (Covid-19)’s impacts on the German business community in Vietnam, the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Vietnam recently conducted a seven-question survey into 84 German investors from various sectors in the country.

Ministry Urges Reduction in Goods Deliveries via Border Checkpoints with China

10:06:47 AM | 17/2/2020

The Ministry of Industry and Trade has repeatedly urged Vietnamese exporters to reduce deliveries of goods via Vietnam-China border checkpoints, except for official-channel exports or that Chinese partners can confirm to take delivery of the goods.

EVFTA - A Major Push for Vietnam’s Exports to European Market

11:28:18 AM | 14/2/2020

On February 12, 2020, the European Parliament (EP) officially ratified the EU - Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) with 63.33% of votes.

Ministry of Industry and Trade Seeks Measures to Boost Consumption of Farm Produce

2:20:21 PM | 13/2/2020

The Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) held an urgent meeting with localities and enterprises on February 11 to find solutions to promote the consumption of Vietnamese agricultural products which are piling up due to the closure of border markets in fear of the new coronavirus (Covid-19) epidemic.

Vietnam’s Garment-Textile Expects Boom in 2020

11:34:50 AM | 12/2/2020

Vietnam’s garment-textile sector is expected to make breakthroughs in 2020 thanks to the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Working out Appropriate Approach for Banking System Restructuring

9:00:03 AM | 15/1/2020

Restructuring Vietnam's banking system, with a focus placed on commercial banks, plays an important role in the economic restructuring process aimed to achieve the goal of improving labor productivity, quality, performance and the competitiveness of the economy.

Legal Bottleneck Hinders Real Estate Development

11:03:39 AM | 13/1/2020

The legal bottleneck is one of the most important causes affecting the real estate supply in 2019.

Stock Market Cap Hard to Reach 100% GDP

2:20:33 PM | 10/1/2020

Given its progress achieved, Vietnam's stock market has gradually affirmed its role financing the economy, with the capitalization to GDP reaching 81% at the end of September 2019. Will the remaining 19% be filled in 2020 to realize the goal of 100% GDP?

CES 2020 Opens with Innovation That Will Change the World

5:49:32 PM | 9/1/2020

CES® 2020 opens January 7, 2019, unveiling the next generation of innovation that will redefine industries, create jobs and solve many of society's challenges. With more than 4,400 exhibiting companies, including 1,200 startups, CES 2020 features the latest transformative technologies, including 5G, artificial intelligence, vehicle technology, digital health and more.